How long can the nails last?
Temporary Wear (up to 4-7 days): With the correct prep, your nails will last up to 4-7 days with our sticky tabs included in your nail kit.
Extended Wear (up to 3 weeks): For nails applied with our nail glue with the correct prep, they can last up to 3 weeks.
Note that these estimates can vary depending on your lifestyle and whether you used the correct application technique!
**Make sure to always remove any oils from your nail bed by wiping them with an alcohol pad (provided in the kit), before applying the sticky tabs or glue!
Storage After Removal
Simply remove any sticky tab or glue residue on the nail and give them a quick wipe with the alcohol pad before storing them in the nail palette for future reuse.
How do I apply the press on's?
Step 1: Prep!
DO NOT miss this step as prepping your nails correctly is essential to allowing your press on's to stay on as long as possible!
1. Start by pushing back your cuticles using the cuticle stick & filing down your nails.
2. Size nail-esque nails by placing them above your natural nail beds and choosing the ones that have the most suitable fit.
3. Gently buff your nails using the nail filer in the kit.
4. Wipe your nails with the alcohol pad. This will remove the natural oils on your nailbeds which prevents the adhesive from working as well!
Step 2: Choose Adhesive
Option 1) Sticky Tabs (Short term wear)
• Choose the sticky tab that is the correct size for each of your nail beds, and apply the adhesive.
Option 2) Nail Glue (Longer term wear)
• Apply a pea sized amount of nail glue on your natural nail, and on the back of the nail-esque nails.
• Be careful not to touch the glue with your fingertips, as it bonds quickly!
Step 3: Press!
Apply nail-esque nails at a 45 degree angle and press down firmly for 20-30 seconds, ensuring you remove all air bubbles upon application.
• To extend the wear of your press on's, avoid water contact 3 hours after application (I know... we always suggest to go to the bathroom beforehand 🤣) but this will really extend the wear time of the sticky tabs or glue!
• Do not touch your nails with your fingertips AFTER you've wiped them with the alcohol pad, as that will add back the oils on your nails that you removed with the alcohol pad.
• Make sure to choose the right SIZE for your nails that aren't too large, or too small, as this might cause nail-esque nails to fall off pre-maturely! Having press on's either too small or large for you means that water can get under your press on's, and interact with the glue underneath which might cause discolouration or pre-mature lifting.
How do I remove them?
You can easily remove your press on's with NO damage by soaking them in hot water, soap and oil (any kind such as cuticle oil, kitchen oil or body oil) for 10-15 minutes!
** Note: Some nails may take longer than others to come off depending on how much glue you used, and how long it's been since you've applied your press on's.
Can I reuse them?
Our nails are designed to be super durable and long-lasting so that they can be reused multiple times!
Simply buff off the residue glue from the nail using our petite nail filer and place them back in the nail palette for next time's use 😊
Here are some reasons why Nailesque press on's are amazing!
♻️ Reusable (the nailesque nail palette comes with sticky tabs and glue!)
⏰Convenient (less than 10 min to apply and 10 mins to remove)
💸 Affordable (much cheaper than getting them done at the salon)
🚫 No damage (they're built for temporary wear and wont damage your nails)
🎨 Customisable (use a nail clipper and our nail filer to get the length you desire!)
Are press-ons for me?
They're perfect if:
👩💻You can't wear nails to work! Simply use our temporary sticky tabs and remove them after 2-4 days of use
💅You like changing your nail designs often
😢You have damaged/weak nails (press on's are way less damaging than gel polish or acrylics)
😍 You love getting your nails done... but they cost too much and grow out too fast!
Can I cancel my order?
Unfortunately once an order is placed we're unable to cancel the order. Once received you're welcome to make a return with us, as long as your items meet our returns criteria :)
I accidentally ordered the wrong item!
Once an order is placed, we prepare orders quickly, so we cannot guarantee your request will be processed in time. Do reach out to us as soon as possible (email us: email@example.com), and we will try our best to help :)
I entered the wrong shipping address!
Uh oh! We’ll need to try and fix this for you before your order ships, so please get in touch straight away (email us: firstname.lastname@example.org) with your Order ID and the correct shipping address :)
I received a wrong or faulty item.
If you've double checked your order confirmation and have received the wrong item or it turned up faulty, please reach out to us so we can help right away! (email us: email@example.com)
For faulty items, we are able to assist with this as a priority, so please reach out before making a return :)
Can I return or exchange my nails?
We want all of our Nailesque besties to 100% love what they receive, so in the rare case that anything happens to your order along it's journey to your home, or you've received a faulty item, we will replace it for you free of charge!
If you're not 100% happy with your Nailesque nail palette due to sizing, fit or the quality, we also offer refunds within 14 days of purchase. Please email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you would like to return your package :)
Unfortunately, we don't offer refunds for change of mind purchases, but we will issue you with a store credit if the item is successfully returned in its original condition within 14 days of purchase.
Please note: Return shipping costs are not covered by Nailesque. Refunds will be processed within 14 days of receiving the returned package in its original condition.
I'm missing a nail, what do I do?
During the courier or packaging process, smaller nails may occasionally fall out of its original packaging. If this has happened to you and you are missing a nail, email us at email@example.com
We will ask you to send the nail palette back to us for examination and upon confirmation, we will provide you with a replacement kit - all free!
What is the shipping fee & delivery timeline? Do you offer free shipping?
|Destination||Shipping Fee||Min. Purchase for Free Shipping||Shipping Timeline|
|West Malaysia||RM6.90||RM100||1-3 working days|
|East Malaysia||RM18||RM180||7-10 working days|
|Singapore||RM30||RM300||5-8 working days|
Do you ship internationally?
Currently, we only accept orders shipped to Malaysia & Singapore.
Orders Handling & Tracking
- All orders will be processed within 2-3 business days.
- Once your order is dispatched, you will receive a tracking number via email/sms.
- Nailesque cannot be held liable for any delays that may occur due to local duties & taxes, parcel held at Customs or any items that are lost in transit.
- For parcels that had been undelivered or returned to us, a standard shipping charge will apply for redelivery.